Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions
- The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children as per your reservation.
- Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in the reservation.
- All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian unless prior written authorization is received from the Owner
- No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Cancellation Policy: Rental payments (less the original Booking Fee) are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- All guests are asked to observe quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Thanks for being a good neighbor to the full-time residents that may live nearby!
- Trip Protection: If trip protection is purchased, you may receive a refund, less the cost of trip protection, for any nights of your reservation that are canceled due to death in the family, illness, flight delays, flight cancellations, or road closures due to bad weather. Documentation may be required.
- A breach of any of the above terms may result in a forfeiture of your rights regarding this rental property, including eviction from the premises without refund.
- Click here to view our full standard rental agreement.
- You must be at least 25 years old to make a reservation. No special events or gatherings/parties allowed per county ordinance.
Downloadable Rental Terms