Pendray's Walnut Liqueur Browines
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Pendray's Walnut Liqueur
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tbsps Butter - Softened
- 3 tbsps Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsps Pendray's Walnut Liqueur
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degress C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs and Pendray;s Walnut Liqueur. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt and baking powder. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Do not over cook.
- To make frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 2 tablespoons Pendray's Walnut Liqueur, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still slightly warm.